Fujifilm FinePix S9900W Wi-Fi Digital Camera
Extend your vision.
Looking for a digital camera that can make your family moments and vacations last a lifetime? Then the FinePix S9900W long zoom camera is perfect for you. The S9900W features a powerful 50x optical zoom lens, as well as Super Macro mode, for maximum picture taking versatility.
And to make your video memories just as awesome, it includes a 5-Axis image stabilization system for movie recording and Full HD video capture. Add a bit of fun with 11 different creative filter effects. The S9900W offers Wi-Fi connectivity for Remote Shooting and Wireless Image Transfer to your smartphone or tablet.
FUJINON 50x Optical Zoom (24mm-1200mm) & Super Macro:
FUJINON zoom lenses with fast apertures of F2.9 to F6.5 With 17 elements in 12 groups, the lens combines aspherical and ED elements to good effect for reduced aberration and superior image quality. With Super-Macro Mode capturing subjects as close as 1cm from the lens, the FinePix S9900W, S9800 seamlessly covers an enormous focal range with no need to ever change lenses.
High Resolution (920K-dot) EVF and 16.2 megapixel BSI-CMOS Sensor:
The high-resolution (920K-dot) electronic viewfinder allows you to frame images precisely. A diopter adjustment dial is provided beside the viewfinder for fine diopter adjustments.
16 million pixels BSI-CMOS sensor:
16.2 megapixel BSI-CMOS sensor delivers high-quality images in low light, continuous shooting of 10.0fps and quick response.
Connect to your smartphone for extra enjoyment:
Connect with your smartphone or tablet to enjoy a variety of functions, such as photo sharing and remote camera operation. Take pictures remotely from your smartphone or tablet - perfect for timid subjects.
Wireless Image Transfer:
Photos can easily be transferred to your smartphone or tablet to share with your family and friends or upload to social networks.
Interval Timer Shooting:
The interval shooting mode takes pictures at set intervals, ideal for time-lapse photography of sunsets, opening flowers or other transitions in nature. Intervals can be set to 10 minutes, 5 minutes, 60 seconds, 30 seconds or 15 seconds.
Full HD Movie (1080i / 60 fps)
Movie scene recognition ensures that settings are optimized according to your subject. Full HD Movie shares your memories with family on the big screen, using the mini HDMI connector.
The newly developed image processor uses special technology which compares and combines several frames to produce enhanced noise reduction in the movie.
One-touch Movie button:
Press the Movie button to activate the movie recording mode. The camera features a Movie Scene Recognition function, which automatically adjusts and optimises recording settings for the given scene.
A selection of 11 special filters lets you create distinctive photo effects. Filter effects can be verified on the LCD monitor to ensure you get exactly the results you're shooting for.
7 types of advanced filter can also be used in movie recording.
SR AUTO (Scene Recognition Auto):
Framed scenes are automatically detected and selected into appropriate camera settings: Portrait, Landscape, Night, Macro, Night Portrait, and Backlit Portrait.
Versatile Shooting Modes & Mode dials:
In addition to a wide range of shooting modes, the FinePix S1 offers a selection of versatile scene positions that ensure optimum results no matter what the scene.
- SR AUTO: Frame your shot and SR AUTO intelligently recognizes the scene and selects the ideal settings.
- Scene Position: Ensures the ideal camera settings to match the shooting scenes.
- Program AE: Automatic mode to specify the settings except for the shutter speed and aperture setting.
- Auto: The easiest mode for taking pictures. Use this for ordinary photography.
- Motion Panorama: Sweep the camera right or left to create panoramic image.
- Shutter Priority AE: An automatic mode to set the shutter speed.
- Advanced Mode: Advanced Filter, HDR, Zoom Bracketing.
- Custom: This mode is a shooting mode with user settings.
- Aperture Priority AE: An automatic mode to set the aperture.
- Manual: This mode provides more detailed settings that are impossible to set in Auto mode.
A Host of Scenes:
Always get the perfect shot in any situation.
- Portrait: Set for shooting portraits. Skin tones are softened as it enhances the overall natural look.
- Night: Mode for shooting evening and night scenes. A picture is taken with a slow shutter.
- Sunset: Capture sunset scenes vivid in color.
- Party: Best for shooting indoor weddings or parties. Retains the natural ambiance in low-light conditions.
- Landscape: Best for shooting scenery in daylight capturing clear and sharp shots of buildings and mountains effectively.
- Night (Tripod): Clear shots of twilight scenes using tripod.
- Snow: Most adaptable to snow scenes without unnatural darkened images or where the whole screen appears white.
- Flower: Capture a clear close-up shots of blooming flowers rich in color.
- Sport: A quick recognition of persons in motion or objects for a faster shutter speed to help you catch the perfect moment.
- Fireworks: Effective for taking shots of fireworks with a slow shutter speed.
- Beach: Clear shots of people without darkened images under strong sunlight.
- Text: Clear shots of letters on a document or white board.
5-Axis Image Stabilization:
5-Axis Image Stabilization function has been installed to reduce camera shake when shooting movies.
2-Axis Optical Image Stabilization (Pitch, Yaw) and 3-Axis Electronic Image Stabilization (Roll, Vertical shift, Horizontal shift) will be employed when shooting at the 50x and shooting moving subjects.
Side-lever zoom control:
You adjust zoom with your left hand while the index finger of your right hand rests on the shutter button, ready to take the shot and choose from three zoom speeds or use "auto back zoom" for long zoom photography.
While compact, the cameras are designed to reduce camera shake at high magnifications with easy-to-hold grip with non-slip surfaces.
Dynamic Range (HDR):
This mode uses Multi Frame technology to capture three consecutive photos shot at high speed-under-exposed, normal exposure, and over-exposed. The three images are then layered to an optimum balance of detail in shadow and highlights, eliminating "blackout" or "washout" and producing pleasing, natural gradations.
Zoom Bracketing Mode:
Enables three shots to be taken at the single press of the button, at varying degrees of magnification (original, 1.4x and 2.0x). This enables instant editing on the camera to choose the ideal shot, rather than having to go back to a PC to facilitate a digital crop.
Natural Light & with Flash:
Can't decide whether it's best to use flash? Choose this mode, press the shutter and automatically capture the same scene twice: once with high sensitivity and natural light, and the second time with Intelligent Flash. Later choose one or keep both!
|MICRO THUMBNAIL VIEW
Micro Thumbnail View:
Up to 100 pictures can be viewed at a time in a 10x10 array of micro thumbnails. Convenient for smooth and comfortable playback.
Face Tracking Auto Focus:
Face Detection couples with Tracking Auto Focus for new ways of capturing great pictures of moving people. Face Detection optimizes focus and exposure to ensure bright, clear faces, while Tracking Auto Focus maintains sharp focus on moving subjects. The result is attractively exposed, well-focused photos.
Face Detection optimizes people pictures by detecting faces and adjusting focus and exposure to ensure bright, clear results.
Red-eye Removal in Detected Faces:
Red-eye removal automatically detects and corrects flash reflection for a perfect end result.
Instantly Detect up to 10 Faces:
The Face Detection can simultaneously recognizes up to 10 faces in a photo. Share your group portraits using the zoom up function in playbacks, checking each detected face. Each priceless expression can be cropped and saved in clear high resolution results.