Fujifilm has announced the upcoming release of their flagship X-series mirrorless camera, the X-H1. With a newly-designed body, 5-axis in-body image stabilization, flicker reduction, “Feather Touch” shutter button, weather-sealing, and numerous other pro-level features, the X-H1 is poised to become a serious player in the crop sensor arena for both still photo and video shooting.
Key Features of the X-H1:
- X-Trans CMOS III & X-Processor Pro
- New In-body image stabilization
- New Feather-touch shutter button
- New Film Simulation “ETERNA”
- New Flickering reduction
- New Shutter shock absorption mechanism
- Weather-resistant structure
- 0.06 second fastest AF speed
- 14 FPS continuous shooting speed
- 3.0-inch 1.04-million-dot LCD monitor
- 100 FPS EVF display speed
- Up to DCI 4K video recording
- High dynamic range “F-Log” log-gamma option
- Wireless capability for remote shooting
- … and much more!
In addition to the camera, Fujifilm is also releasing a Vertical Power Booster Grip (VPB-XH1) that will provide additional battery life, vertical controls and a headphone jack for monitoring audio.
The X-H1 will be available starting on March 1 right here at Cameta Camera for $1,899 (body only) or $2,199 with the grip included. Pre-order yours very soon at Cameta.com!