Sony has announced their latest APS-C format interchangeable lens camera, the Alpha A6400! Coming in February, this camera offers new and improved autofocus technology, a top-tier image processor, a 180-degree tilting touch screen, 4K video with HDR, plus more.
Key Features of the A6400:
- World’s Fastest 0.02 seconds AF acquisition speed plus 425 phase-detection and contrast-detection AF points covering approximately 84% of image area
- Advanced Real-time Eye AF
- New Real-time Tracking for object tracking
- 2MP APS-C Exmor CMOS image sensor and latest-generation BIONZ X image processor
- 180-degree fully tiltable LCD touch screen for self-recording
- High-speed continuous shooting at up to 11 fps mechanical shutter / 8 fps silent shooting with continuous AF/AE tracking
- High-resolution 4K movie recording with full pixel readout and no pixel binning, plus advanced AF speed and stability
- Interval recording for time-lapse videos
The A6400 will ship sometime in February 2019 for $900 (body only) or $1,000 with the 16-50mm PZ OSS zoom lens.